Saturday, September 22, 2007

Successful Book Launch!




Today my book really reached its destination – the bookshop. A big thank you to everyone at Borders; for giving new authors like me a chance to do book signings in a major high street bookshop.

Thank you to everyone who came and talked to me, and especially the ones who bought my books and made it a very successful day.

I sold 26 Doodle Mayhem books,
and 9 The Monster Under The bed ( I’ll be restocking Borders on Monday as I sold out of monster books today, but have more in stock at home).

It was lovely to meet people who already have, and enjoy my first book, feedback is always welcome:

steph2005@btinternet.com

If sales continue to go as well as today I hope to publish a sequel to Doodle Mayhem next year, so look out for me.

I’ll be doing more book signings in the next few months, and there are signed copies of my book in stock at Borders – York. It can be ordered from any good bookshop or amazon.co.uk

Email me if you would like a personalised signed copy but missed me on Saturday.

Thank you for your interest and watch this space to see where I go from here.