Friday, October 09, 2009

Fairs and book signings

All the Christmas fairs seem to be squashed into the last week of November and the first week of December, as a result those two weeks are going to be manic, and I've already had to turn one event down as it clashed with another.

As October seems to be the calm before the storm I've made a start on the next book. It's the next in the Doodle series, and although it's already been written, I'm doing a rewrite and need to make a start on the illustrations.
I think I'll do the illustrations as I go along, this worked really well with the colour picture books I've done, and although the Doodle books have black and white illustrations rather than colour, once these drawings take shape on the page and start running around taking on a life of their own - who knows what might happen?...

No comments: