Monday, February 25, 2013

Book promotion on a zero budget...

There are lots of catchphrases out there relating to business and promotion, one of my favourites  is Speculate to accumulate. And with that in mind I have spent time and money on writing and producing beautiful books. But when it comes to advertising, I'd far rather spend money on a beautiful product than on advertising that may or may not pay dividend.

So is promotion on a zero budget really possible...? Well lets find out... On my website you'll find an excerpt to my latest kindle book: A face Full of Snow, and should you wish to purchase it you'll find it in the kindle store . Or if you want to buy a shiny new paperback you can go to my website and buy a signed copy.

If anyone would like to share their zero budget promotion ideas, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: