- Because I created them to be read, not to hide away in boxes.
- Because my reader feedback tells that people love my books.
So are they selling?
- Yes. I've sold over 1,000 books at book signings and craft fairs.
- They're now selling on kindle.
- Books will only sell if people know they exist.
- Indie books can easily get lost in the crowd
So what's the solution?
Give upNever give up.
- To put my books where they will get noticed.
- It's not enough that they get stumbled across by a few readers. They need to be out there causing a virtual roadblock that no one can get round without picking them up for a read...