Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Progress on the cat book v being cats' doorkeeper

There was definite progress this morning, despite having to keep getting up to play doorkeeper to the cats. The cat flap is currently blocked - yes that's right blocked, not locked, the locks have proved inadequate on previous occasions and we currently have a cat confined to the house until his stitches have a chance to mend an injury caused by a recent fight.

But between answering the door, and other never ending 'stuff to do' I have moved on to the extras such as insert pages for the beginning of the book. Tomorrow, cats, horses and cars permitting I'll be printing out a draft copy  - oh yes I should have added home printer permitting, as that is the most likely hiccup to try my patience tomorrow...

Then I should be able to decide exactly where the colour pics are going to fit into the book, so that I can get a print quote from the professionals -   they're the guys with the big printers that turn out beautiful books.

No comments: