Friday, October 18, 2013

Read me a story. Please... See if you can find the monster.

Read me a story. Please...

Let me share a little snippet  of my book The Monster Under The Bed with you, so that you can share it with your own little monsters... 



“Mum... Mum... There’s a monster under my bed!”
Billy sat up in the dark... something was moving around under his bed.


There was a creak from the stairs, then the sound of footsteps.
The door opened, and Mum switched the light on.
“There’s no monster Billy... now go to sleep.”

Billy listened as his mum went back downstairs.
He lay in the dark, with his duvet pulled up so that just his eyes peeped over the top.
He heard a bump on the floor.
Something was moving about in the dark.
“Get back into bed Billy,” called Mum.
“I’m in bed Mum. It was the monster.”

If you've spotted  the monster in the pictures, and want to see more, why not buy a copy to share with your little monsters at the Halloween price of £4.99





No comments: