Monday, October 07, 2013

Apologies to home printer

Apologies to my home printer, and note to self not to take on technology when I'm tired  - or it will win!!

It took me a few days, and a bit of distance from the problem, but I finally figured it out - I added numbers to my pages between printing the odd pages and the even pages, thinking that the numbers would nestle nicely in the footer without taking up any extra space and throwing the whole document into disarray...  they didn't.

But aside from all of that, the editing and formatting of my next book is coming along nicely - and one of these days I'll risk approaching the home printer again to see it all in  print, for final checks before sending it off to the professionals to get a proof copy printed... ready for final final checks.

No comments: