Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Where are the geese when I need them...?

Where are the geese when I need them, when I went into town to photograph them... ?

Granted I hadn't made an appointment with them, there was no commitment on their behalf to be there just because I needed them.

And why did I need them...? Well... I'm doing a piece about York, and I think there are quite enough pictures of York Minster and the city walls already circulating, so I wanted to illustrate my article with a peaceful scene of geese chilling out by the River Ouse. But I think they may just have got a bit too chilled, and gone to find somewhere warmer to hang out, last time I saw them they had their heads tucked under their wings against the cold.  ...or maybe they just went off to do some sightseeing.

No comments: