Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Floundering in the dark, searching for that spark

I've been hard at work this morning trying to work through some ideas online, but like many other things it seems like I'm floundering in the dark, until finally I'll come across that spark that illuminates everything, and all becomes clear.

So... as I can't seem to find that spark today I'll talk about books... learning to read is a hurdle that we all have to get over to get to the treasures that can be found in a book. I can still remember when reading finally clicked for me, and reading became easy. For me, as I'm sure for many others, it was an Enid Blyton book that was my first book that I couldn't put down, I just couldn't get enough of the Faraway Tree.

And so everyone needs a book that grabs their imagination, and makes them want more... I believe that anyone who says they don't enjoy reading has simply not found the right book yet. That's not to say that every book I read grabs me, but when one does, I can be totally lost in a book, and people around me may have to shout to get my attention. :)

No comments: