Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Win a free signed book

I have an online bookshop... it's tucked away down a back alley where no one can find it.

So what is the mission...?

Well to open up that back alley of course, or at the very least, to put spot lights around the entrance and make everyone who passes want to know what's down there... 
So what's the plan...?

Well... in light of it being the beginning of the summer holidays I'm going to offer one Free, signed copy of Doodle Mayhem to help inspire the next generation of readers. 

 Check out the blurb in the online bookshop

So how do you get a signed copy of Doodle Mayhem free?

Tell me in 140 characters or fewer, why I should give you a book.

Post your entry on either my twitter or facebookpage, or email me annemstephenson@outlook.com

Make it imaginative, and have your entry in by noon (GMT) on Saturday 26th July 2014

I'll announce the winner on Saturday night (volume of entries permitting).  

I'll choose the one I like the best and get in touch for details of where I can send your free signed book.

Ts & Cs only one copy of Doodle Mayhem is up for grabs in this competition and my decision is final. 

No comments: