Thursday, August 07, 2014

Bookshop in cyberspace

I have an online bookshop... it's tucked away in cyberspace...
So what is the mission...?

I need to launch myself out into cyberspace in such a way that everyone will want to come along and see what's going on...

So what will I need - a cyberspaceship? I think a cyberspaceship is something that probably floats about in the imagination - I think mine is blue... with electric windows aircon, and cappuccino on tap... But enough about my cyberspaceship - back to the task at hand, which is selling books...

As usual I'm rambling on about books... and sheep!

Yes that's right, sheep are quite a big theme this month, with my free giveaway of a knitting pattern to knit your own sheep...

But don't worry if you're not feeling like knitting sheep, though I can't imagine why you wouldn't, then you can still buy a sheep or get one free with the purchase of a copy of But I'm Not Sleepy. 

So make yourself a cup of whatever you fancy and pretend my bookshop has a cafe attached, and you can have a drink while browsing the books - judge them by their covers if you like, or read the blurb... but please pop along.  :)   

No comments: