Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How did that happen...?

One minute I'm painting illustrations and the next I'm up a stepladder painting walls - how did that happen?

My problem with decorating is that everything else still has to carry on despite big chunks of day being taken up by painting walls, and then going to the swimming pool while the paint dries - what was that... did I need to go to the pool while the paint dried? Well of course I did... But the surprising thing was, while I was neglecting my bog and social media, I was getting more views  on my website- maybe people prefer to view my site while I'm not there in case I pounce out on them and make them buy a book offer them a book...

Anyway... the decorating is done, and I've been to the hairdressers to get de-frazzled, de-tangled and de-stressed and now I'm nice and relaxed and ready to hide away and read a book get back to work marketing my books to all these lovely people who're visiting my cyber bookshop.

No comments: