Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Twitter

I've just tweeted my 1,000 th tweet, it felt quite exciting!

I thought about tweeting something profound, or even tweeting about it being my 1,000 th tweet, but in the end I just tweeted what I was thinking... and what I was thinking was that I quite like research, because it feels like a bit of an excuse to read a lot of stuff about things that I'm interested in anyway, but it is a means to an end.

And what end might that be?  Well I'm not quite ready to tell that to the world just yet, so you'll just have to keep popping back to see what I'm up to, but I will say that I have some exciting plans for the future rolling around in my head... ans as usual my head does get quite full of ideas, so there won't be room to contain this one for long.

No comments: