Monday, September 22, 2014

Quiet / Busy Book

 Ok here you are as promised - pics of my first ever quiet/busy book:

I emptied a heap of ransom stuff onto the table, and got creative...


The cover of the book was from fabric I bought specially, as was the wadding, the cord to tie it with was from my sewing box.


Babies love to pull at random things - including zips.


I bought the giraffe motif, but the favourite page was the mad collection of a cords from my sewing box .


I bought the hippo motif and big buttons, the other fabrics came form my sewing box.


Back cover, with cord to tie, or just hold and wave about in excited manner  :)

So there we have it, my first busy book - and will there be more? Well I'd love to hear your views - if I made a few of these and took them along to book signings, would you be interested in buying one? and what do you think would be a fare price for a hand made one-off such as this, where every one would be different?

No comments: