Thursday, October 16, 2014

Handmade quiet / busy book from Lost in a Book

So, here it is, something unique - a handmade quiet / busy book, it kept me busy and quiet for a whole afternoon...

I just had to show you the chaos that went into the making of this book.

But out of the chaos emerged a book...

So the chaos was cleared away, to reveal a new unique book for babies.

I especially like the bear on this multi texture page - he doesn't have a name yet...  any ideas?

I lost the blue balloon twice in the heap of bits, before I got it stitched down - must be more organised next time...

There's even a little zip up pocket for secret things...

...and there we have it, all neatly tied up again.

I love these Lost in a Book labels I had made for my baby books.

So what will Lost in a Book come up with next... ? 

No comments: