Friday, October 10, 2014

Setting my imagination free...

This week it's not all about the books - it's also about sheep...

I'm feeling quite optimistic about my online efforts after selling a sheep...!

It just goes to show that you never quite know where you're going to end up when you let your imagination run free - I'm not sure how free I ought to let the sheep run, but, like a book once it's published, I suppose it's a bit late to think about containing them now...

I have a very vivid imagination, and I never know quite when it's going run away with me, I blame this partly on books - a lifetime of reading, being read to and reading to others is a wonderful way of feeding an imagination, so now I've come full circle and am pouring that imagination back into books to share with anyone who wants to read them...
Lost in a Book taking books (and sheep) out into the world



No comments: