Wednesday, April 08, 2015

All my books at a glance - oh and some sheep to...

All my books at a glance - oh and a sheep too... can you guess from the covers where the sheep come into it...?

 
 

My intention is to grab unsuspecting surfers off the net - kicking and screaming, dripping wet if necessary - oh no wait... they're not that sort of surfers...
...and persuade them that they need a book:
.............................................................................

I have picture books to share with the little ones in your life: 
   
 
.......................................................... 

I have the Doodle series  - chapter books, with black and white drawings, ideal for early readers, or just to read aloud. 
   
.........................................................

And my latest book, one for the adults, or more competent readers; a must for all the cat lovers out there - I think the title speaks for itself. It's a true story, illustrated with colour photos of cats and kittens. 
 
............................................................. 

New, and each one unique - cloth busy books for babies. A riot of colour, texture and things to pull and grab.
  


Book Stockists:

No comments: