Monday, November 29, 2010

Book launch

A Face Full of Snow


The book launch for my new book: A Face Full of Snow got off to an excellent start at the Merchant Adventurers Hall in York on Saturday, there was even a covering of snow to tie in with the theme! York was full of Christmas shoppers for the St. Nicholas fair.


On Sunday I was at a new venture: Pure Genius, at 3-5 Grape Lane, York. Snow fell most of the afternoon, giving a beautiful backdrop to my new book, where Iver No-Idea gatecrashes Eric's skiing holiday.

Getting home was quite a challenge. One of York's busiest days for Christmas shopping was hampered by the snow - so a big THANK YOU to Phil who picked me up, and drove me home through the gridlocked streets. It took 2 hours to get home, a journey that should have taken about 15 minutes.

No comments: