Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dilemma of the self publisher...

I've zapped my second edition Doodle Mayhem off to the printers - this is the only process I don't do myself, there are now printer and binder machines available but I think that is maybe a step too far, some things I prefer to leave to the professionals, so I have my books printed and bound locally to a very high standard. So now is my perfect opportunity to get some writing done - but here is the dilemma of the self publisher - to write the next book, into which I know I'll get totally immersed to the expense of all else - or to market the books I've already written and published and chip away at my book mountain... As ever I'll have to multi task and try to fit everything in. So it's marketing this morning and then the internet will get turned off and I'll try to drag some words kicking and screaming onto the keyboard.

No comments: