Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Doodle Mayhem out on Kindle now!!

All the hard work has paid off, Doodle Mayhem 2nd edition is published now on kindle and available through amazon

It's exciting to see one of my books up there in a brand new format! one which nearly defeated me, but I hate to be beaten and kept chipping away at the obstacles.

The main problem was the illustrations, they behaved differently in the kindle format, and at first they ran amok through the text; for a printed book I can arrange the illustration where I like, dotting them about at will, but in kindle format I found the only way was to place them between the lines of text, so that they knew their boundaries... I also had to reduce the size of some of the pictures so that they appeared with the text, especially when they were for a chapter heading.

Now I need to get this 2nd edition into print... then I can start on a new project!!

This weekend I'll be at York's Guildhall Saturday 5th March 10am - 4.30pm doing a book signing - I only have a few 1st edition Doodle Mayhem left now...

No comments: