Friday, January 25, 2013

Dreaming of a good night's sleep...

So last night there were more bumps in the night, but at least they explained the mysterious bumps in the night the night before, when I was woken by what sounded like something being knocked off somewhere high up, but when I got up to investigate, nothing was out of place, except Bumble who'd been asleep under the bed, and was now wandering about the bedroom...

Last night, there was a similar noise, followed by sounds of rustling on the wardrobe top. That'll teach me to leave a sleeping cat under the bed in the hope that he'll stay asleep till morning. So there he was, almost at ceiling level with his usual look that made it clear he intended to stay there... watching as I fetched a stool to stand on. He purred as I lifted him down, maybe he was pleased to be saved the long jump down... 

No comments: