Thursday, March 28, 2013

Indie book marketing... promotions or trip hazard

I continue my quest to sell my indie books...
Why?

  • Because I created them to be read, not to hide away in boxes.
  • Because my reader feedback tells that people love my books. 

So are they selling?

  • Yes. I've sold over 1,000 books at book signings and craft fairs.
  • They're now selling on kindle.

So what's the problem?

  • Books will only sell if people know they exist.
  • Indie books can easily get lost in the crowd

So what's the solution?
  • Give up  Never give up.
  • To put my books where they will get noticed.
  • It's not enough that they get stumbled across by a few readers. They need to be out there causing a virtual roadblock that no one can get round without picking them up for a read...

No comments: