Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm Not Sleepy - but is counting sheep the answer?


But I'm not sleppy," said Lucy.
“Then I’ll let you into a secret,” said Granny. “When I can’t sleep I count
sheep. It always works for me.”
“Have you got sheep Granny?” asked Lucy, her eyes wide with
excitement. “Where are they? Are they in your knitting bag?”



Lucy looked everywhere...
She even looked in Granny’s knitting bag, just in case.
“I’ve lost my sheep Granny, and I can’t find it anywhere,” said Lucy.
“That’s because you’re looking in all the wrong places,” said Granny.
“Now get back into bed and close your eyes. Where there’s one sheep,
another one always follows.”
...and so Lucy started counting sheep - but the more she counted, the more sheep came jumping into the bedroom, until only Downboy the sheepdog could round them up...

Buy the book now and find out if Lucy ever gets any sleep...



No comments: