Monday, October 14, 2013

A week of horsing around...

Lets hope this week is going to be a bit less hectic, with no cats needing to go to the vets(apart from the one I took today for his check up), or cars to the garage. And if I can just keep a stir-crazy cat indoors long enough to ensure his stitches don't split open, then all should be well...

Last weeks highlights saw me riding an ex-racehorse and going to The Horse of the Year Show - The Horse of the Year Show was planned months ago, but the ride on the ex-racehorse wasn't - or at least it wasn't on my plan for the day... though my daughter has probably been planning it for a while.

This week has already started well, I've been invited back to a Christmas event at the Tithe Barn in Poppleton. This was a lovely event last year, with the barn decorated for Christmas and everyone feeling very festive.

So... after all that excitement... in the morning, bright and early (or as close to mid-morning as possible), I'll be getting on with my cat book...

No comments: