Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trying to fit some writing into my writer's day...

Well I made it to a computer by 10am this morning, this is progress...

The cars seem to be behaving themselves, well one of them went away for a min break at the local garage this week, so it should be rested up and ready for some trouble free driving...

The cats have all gone to sleep - how many cats I here you saying, well that's all going to be revealed in my new book if I ever stop thinking of more things I simply can't miss out, and declare it finished. But only this morning I found a chapter that just had to have some more detail added about how one of the cats got involved in some home decorating...

But when is a book finished...? and when should the promotion start? it's enough to make my head spin...

No comments: