Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Book signings in York

I've got a busy weekend coming up, with two days of book signings:

Saturday: I'll be at York Flea Market, this is a brand new venue which started last week, and from the pictures on facebook it promises to be a good one. With an eclectic mix of crafts on display, it's the perfect place to do a bit of Christmas shopping for things that you just can't buy on the high street.

I'll be doing a book signing, with the added attraction of my little flock of sheep. inspired by my bestseller But I'm Not Sleepy.

Sunday: I'll be at Whixley Wnter Craft Fair, a craft fair with a Christmas theme, at a village just outside York - I'd better get my Christmas hat and fairly lights ready for this one, and hope for a mince pie or two, between signing books.

No comments: