Monday, January 20, 2014

Blue Monday...?

So, I hear today is blue Monday - well the sky is blue, but that's a good thing it means we might stay dry today out there in the sunshine. I don't know who thinks up all these national whatever days, but there always seems to be one, personally I would like to see January as a national 'lets hibernate month' but I can't see it catching on - nobody has the time...

So what has January got in store...? Well I still have a book cover to design - I have a rough sketch, so at least I have a starting point - art work in January - not a bad job if hibernation is out of the question :)

And if you're stuck for something to do, then why not start a new book - reading or writing, whichever you fancy.

Book buying - it's not just for Christmas...

No comments: