Thursday, February 13, 2014

I think I've compressed my brain into a zip file...

After an afternoon of trying to make my book cover - both in Word - with interesting results, and then in photoshop, where I got totally stuck and had to resort to online tutorials... I feel as if my brain has been compressed into a zip file.

I did have a brief breakthrough when I decided I had to feed my brain to make it work better, and I must admit that the fudge did seem to help.... I do now have the beginnings of a book cover in photoshop, in layers and everything!!

So next I'll be sloshing around in pixels, getting some colour onto the job, and when I have something I'm happy with, I'll post it on my blog and website and see what reaction I get - it's nearly time to put on my promotion hat and start revealing what I've been working on...

No comments: