Wednesday, February 05, 2014

You know you've been overdoing the picture editing when...

You know you've been overdoing the picture editing when ... you see a cloudy sky and visualise yourself deleting the clouds to give a clear background...

Editing pictures becomes quite absorbing after a while, removing all those pixels to clear the background - in this case is was the backdrop of a radiator behind a cat basket that had to go, I'd better not remove the actual radiator or the cats will soon be abandoning the basket for one in a warmer location.

Anyway - my cover is nearly finished, I still have to arrange the back cover a bit more to fit the blurb around the picture, and still leave room for the bar code and price. I'm waiting for a print quote from the printers, and then I can set the price accordingly. And then...  I'll be announcing the new book!!


No comments: