Thursday, April 24, 2014

My life - one long learning curve...

Exciting times... my new book Outnumbered by Cats is now listed on amazon, if only as 'unavailable' and not 'pre-order' which a mainstream publisher would have enjoyed - but hay I'm not put off, I know my book will soon be available in my own online bookshop and at book signings. And in case you're wondering, it'll be available on amazon too - if the unavailable or 2 - 4 week label doesn't put you off...

Meanwhile I'm rummaging around and trying to remember how to customise my new blog and fill it with pictures and links... if I did this sort of thing more often I'm sure it would be easy, but I do tend to spend much of my time either lost in a book or getting distracted by my cats...

Captain supervising the proof reading - and making me pause to take a photo...  and then of course I had to figure out how to get the photo from the phone to the laptop - my life, one long learning curve...

No comments: