Monday, May 05, 2014

New book now on sale - exclusively from my website

This will have to be a quick post as I've been busy adding my new book to my website bookshop - but the stars of the book are gathering now and reminding me that it's their suppertime.

Oh wait, I can cheat and copy paste my facebook post - then I'll call the magic words that mean it's suppertime, in this house at least, and what are those magic words? it's all in the book:

Finally it's done - The story that emerged from the kitten diaries, written as kittens climbed on me and chewed the edges of my note books...
It's bursting with 82 colour photos - yes I managed to edit them down to 82!
They're currently only available from me - because I've got them all! It's a small print run of 100 books, which will all be hand numbered - how exclusive is that...?


No comments: