Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Designing a marketing hat... letting loose your imagination

I've got my marketing hat on this week, and trying not to get distracted by designing a hat instead of trying to figure out the witchcraft that is internet marketing - maybe a witches hat... oh, that might send the wrong message, especially as there's a black cat here somewhere among the tabbies...


But maybe a witches hat with a twist... yes, everything has a twist these days - you see this is what happens when I try to bring my brain onto a sensible subject like marketing... it gets all creative and goes off at a tangent.
So... lets go with that - lets design a hat... 
I'm thinking a witches hat, but in purple instead of black, and a tabby sat on the brim instead of a black cat - reaching up for the pom pom on top, ooh ooh and streamers flowing from the top. This is sounding more like a cat toy than a hat - hey it's duel purpose...
Any ideas anyone? Come on lets get creative...


I'm thinking something a bit wacky, that'll stand out and get noticed...


No comments: