Monday, August 18, 2014

Is it just me...? I don't want to fit my writing between the lines...

Is it just me...

I quite often like to go back to basics and write with a pen, in a notebook. And given the choice I would rather have a notebook with plain paper - I don't like the idea of someone telling where to write on the page - isn't it enough that writing on a computer screen is in straight lines, with every possible error pointed out with coloured squiggly lines...?

It's quite therapeutic to have a blank page to do as I please - I might want to doodle a picture while I'm writing, and I might want to choose what size my writing is going to be - not have to force it to fit between predesignated lines...

I might even want to write in a wavy line - I haven't done up to now, but now that the thought has struck me, I think I might give it a go...

No comments: