Monday, September 29, 2014

Reading, writing and birthdays...

Well as it turns out my memory isn't quite as good as I thought, and I don't remember what happens in my current read - though that  may change as I get further into the book. But for now I am enjoying rereading a book off my bookshelf, which is nice to know as what other excuse do I have for keeping all these books - apart from maybe that it's quite nice to be surrounded by books...

And talking of being surrounded by books - I do have some stock to sell in my cyber bookshop... can I interest anyone in a beautiful cat book...? It's a true story and full of colour photos - and what's more the characters from the book are 3 years old today!! So what do you buy for 3 year olds on their birthday...? Cat treats, gourmet food and a new biscuit ball, as one isn't really enough for 6 cats to gather round without a bit of friction setting in...


No comments: