Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Books for babies, quiet / busy books

I'm always trying to find ways of getting books into little hands, but some parents take some convincing that their offspring won't destroy books. So I looked into writing a board book, as always my imagination took over and I soon had several fun ideas, but was thwarted by the high cost of producing board books apart from on a massive scale... so here's the plan...
Quiet / Busy Books these fun books were recently brought to my attention, and that was it - the sewing box was soon emptied onto the kitchen table and lots of colours and textures were stitched together to make my first quiet / busy book:
And in case you were wondering what became of this book - it went straight into the little hands of a very special little boy... but the good news is that there are going to be more where this one came from...
Coming soon from Lost in a Book - some very special books for babies. 

No comments: