Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Am I the only one being kept awake by sheep... ?

Remember these little guys?

They were knitted up quickly when I had a sheep crisis recently - I ran out of sheep altogether! 

 

And with a book signing fast approaching there's been a bit of mass production...

First I knitted a bag full of sheep bodies - I just knitted to the end of the ball. But then, ironically the sheep were disturbing my sleep - I kept waking up thinking about all the sheep I had to finish. So yesterday I was batch knitting sheep parts... 

 

If you look carefully at this little flock, some of them are legless - but fear not they all got their legs before they rolled away.

 

Now they just need rounding up, ready to hit the town this Saturday.  

Book signing Belfry Hall, 52a Stonegate, York 10.00 - 16.30 

 

#BooksigningYork
#LostinaBook 

No comments: