Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Well I'm sorry, but if I'm drinking an Eggnog latte I'm going to have a festive outburst - even if it it still November

How soon is too soon...?

I was in trouble last night for having a festive outburst, and saying it's nearly Christmas - well we were drinking festive drinks from a coffee shop. What does anyone expect when I'm drinking Eggnog Latte...?

So how soon is too soon? Next week I'll be at my first Christmas fair of the season, and plan on wearing my Christmas hat! I know it's only November, but surely this is a big month for preparations for Christmas - if we all left everything until December we'd end up in a big Christmas meltdown. I've already had to pass up on several Christmas fairs because so many of them are clustered at the end of November and beginning of December, so a few early Christmas fairs are very welcome.

No comments: